- Elias was born in Cuba and grew up in Miami Florida. He has been a resident of the Triangle for over 20 years and is a NCSU graduate. He owned and operated a restaurant in Raleigh for 15 years before beginning his real estate career in 2001.
- Elias is the owner of Fonville Morisey Triangle Specialists in North Raleigh along with his wife, and fellow realtor, Kristina Godoy. Elias and Kristina have two beautiful young children and their bond as a family enables them to have a keen understanding of the stresses that can arise during the relocation of their clients.
- Elias's business background and familiarity with the Triangle area make for a great combination in his real estate career. He is able to guide his clients to make the wisest choice for their personal, investment or commercial needs.
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS & PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS:
- Elias and Kristina are awarded every year for outstanding production and have a large team of agents and service providers within their Triangle Specialists office to further create the full-service approach to their clients' needs.
- Some awards include Platinum Club honors in 2007 & 2008 along with a certificate of charity for contributions to the Children's Miracle Network. Elias and Kristina were also awarded Sales Team of the Year in 2007.
POST LICENSE COURSES:
- Broker In Charge Designation.
- TRC - Completed the Transnational Referral Certification designed to become more familiar with working with those from regions all over the world.
- Accredited Buyer Representative
BOARD OF REALTORS:
- Raleigh Regional Board of Realtors